Monday, June 14, 2010

Update on Life

Hello,it's WALLEVE4Ever coming at you with an update on life, as in what's going right now. So, to start things off: WHEW! Only a week and a half of school left. Althoough I can't wait for summer vacation, I'm REALLY going to miss everyone here at Cascade as well as all my friends here. Hopefully I'll keep in touch with with all of you one way or another, collecting cell phone numbers, or blogging. But work is not yet done: I may have finally turned 63-PAGE Rough Draft and 16 PAGE FINAL Draft of my CBA Essay, Ms. Fitz has still assigned my 5/6 core classes a poem project that we have complete on Friday (My poem's about chickens!). Not to mention, I gotta apractice for my 8th Grade Promotion Speech (Pressure!)and that I have also got to take the Reading MAPS test soon (More pressure!)So anyway, my family's currently planning a road trip/ vacation right now, so that's one thing I'll be looking forward too this upcoming summer.

So, it's been a wild ride, guys. Hope we'll cross paths again, and keep in touch. So, this is WALLEVE4Ever signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment