Saturday, June 26, 2010

40th Post and Update On Life 2

Hello there Cascade nation, it's WALLEVE4Ever here. We now take a break from reminiscing about Cascade for some important announcements. One: this is my 40th post!!! I only need 10 more just TEN more un til reach 50! You hear me!?! 50!!!!!! And I may probably reach it by Tomorrow or by next week as I begin to post videos for the WALL-E two anniversary celebration tomorrow! So anyway, barely any thing's going on with my life since school ended. Just watched T.V. played video games, and of course, blogging. Hopefully, ONE of you will update their blog (as I hate being the only alone blogging), and that I'll be posting videos and whatnot on here. I'll also text with all my Friends to keep in touch, but other than, I hope ONE of you will update to keep in touch sometime! So, have a great summer, see you when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment