Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Last Day

Well guys. It's been fun. After a seemingly endless challenge of tests, and projects, Middle School has finally come to a close. It was great making new frineds, and seeing old ones, as well as getting along with your teachers, as well as learning academic, and even life lessons along the way. I would like to thank EVERYONE for giving me in what seems to be the BEST middle achool experience any person has ever experienced in their lives. Hope we can meet again in the future, as well as keeping in contact. I'll see you all agin in High School, where hopefully, things will be more fun than ever before. So for now, keep in contact this summer. I'll also be posting my favorite memeories in the two years I've attended Cascade. So, it's been a wild ride guys. Until then...Stay gold.-WALLEVE4Ever, your fellow CMS classmate, and devoted friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment