Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Beginning (Poem)

It's the end of one road.
The beginning of another.
Reach for the stars,
It's a New Beginning!

I've passed all my tests.
I can finally rest.
I've endured all this pain.
All my efforts weren't in vain.

I'd wipe away your tears.
Fight away all these fears.
Now we'vre reached the end.
We'll meet again, all my friends!

It's finally over.
But it's just begun!

It's the end of one road!
The beginning of another!
Reach For the stars!
It's a new beginning!

End of one journey!
Beginning of anew!
Grasp for the light!
It's a New Beginning!

So what do guys think of my poem? Comment.

2 comments:

  1. its very good and exellent. Love it. It seems to reunite us together.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really really good!
    Max is right...it seems to just finish this year off for you guys!

    ReplyDelete