Monday, June 14, 2010

8th Grade Promomotion Speech Sneek Peek

Just turned in my draft of my speech to Ms. Mizuta, and I think I'm in. That's right, everyone's favorite epic speechmaker is about do it again in 8th grade Promotion, where I'll shar some of my most memorable experiences of the wonderful school that is Cascade. Here's the intro:

My fellow 8th graders, my name is Jan Patrick Campanano, your classmante here in Cascade Middle School. I am here today to address my purpose and my directive...To reminsce and forver cherish and immortalize these memories that I've sepnt with you all, that I've spent these last two years learning academically, growing personally, and forging new bonds between the students and teachers at this school. It is in my honor, that on the last days of the school year, that I will be the one who finishes this new chapter that we have all made when we first came here for what seemed like long ago...

So, what do you think? Comment. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I think I can speak on behalf of most of the 8th grade when I say I cannot WAIT for this speech. It will be EPIC. And, I must admit, I will have my video camera recording!!

    ReplyDelete