Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cascade Memories: All for one and one for all!

A great memory that is one of my favorite memories during my time in Cascade was min 7th grade, where I went to my first field trip of my Middle School years. It was in Ms. Brook's class, where periods 1 and 2 (the classes in which I attended) went on a field trip in Seattle to go to see a play on the Three Musketeers. We sat on the seats near the back, and, when the play began, I was to say it was the most exhilarating plays I've ever seen. The first half of the play was mostly comedy, but then slowly transitioned to a darker mood, as the action and plot intensified. Moreover, the actors actually did actual sword fights using actual swords, and even used real guns, which safe to say, scared me a lot every time they used it (note: no one was hurt during the production of this play). There was even a scene where one of the characters fired a shot, and a person from the front seats jumped up in surprise from the sound, and a shoe can be seen flying up toward the stage! (Very funny yet scary.) The play lasted around 90-120 minutes with a intermission to go to the bathroom halfway through the play. After that,m we ate lunch, hung around the gift shop, and well, that was it. Although that was the only field trip i took in the 7th grade, it was still a fun day, and I also got to hung out and bond with my friends a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment