Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cascade Memories: A New School, A New Adventure

Hey, it's WALLEVE4ver, and as promised, I mentioned in an earlier post that I would be sharing my favorite memeories about Cascade. So, to start things off, I would like to talk about my first day of school all the way back in the 7th Grade. Now to be honest, I was really scared about what to expect from middle school; there may be bullies and gangs, the assignments might be too hard to handle, and that each our classes are called "periods". I find myself running toward to and getting confused as to where to go for each class, as each passing time lasted 5 minutes, which in my mind, wasn't long enough to transition. However, I did mangae to survive the first of many days that is Middle School. I went around each class on time, met a lot of teachers, and, accompanied by some old friends that I've made in Elementary, I slowly but surely began to realize my potential to survive Middle School. And the first day of school was also the first I met many of you guys, and eventually forged the unbreakable bonds of friendships that binds us all together. I went into Middle School thinking it would be prison; instead I found a road to a new adventure, a new journey that awaits and will continue on for the next two years...

No comments:

Post a Comment