Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm So Excited!

With summer just on the front door, there are plenty of things this summer that I'm looking forward too. One is the road trip/ vacation my family's going to take this summer, as mentioned in one of my earlier posts. I also look forward to what kind of activity that I'm going to do this summer, like camping, etc. I either plan in taking Guitar lessons, or (every boy at one point in life will have to do this)or karate lessons. And without school slowing me down, I plan on creating a seperate blog for which I'll start writing my first book. Really looking forward for this summer!-

3 comments:

  1. Guitar! I tried that out for a little while too, but I didn't have enough time to practice anymore. One tip: When your fingers start to hurt, KEEP GOING. (no need to take my advice to heart though. If it hurts a lot stop. Just stop. haha.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep going until the skin on my fingers start to peel off!

    ReplyDelete