Sunday, July 4, 2010

Update On Life 3

Hey, it's WALLEVE4Ever, and I am back from blogging! And just in time for the 4th of July holiday as well. And, now that I'm back from break, I just want to say to you all to have a great holiday, and I got some treats for you now that I've returned. So, first off, my family finally went on the road trip a few days ago, where we went to Oregon on a little, peaceful town called Seaside. Spent a whole day there, got to experience what it's like in a hotel, and had to drive for 3-5 hours and covering 195 miles just to get to our destination. The trip was fun: we ate at MacDonald's when we got there, did some shopping, saw many luxurious hotels, and went to the beach with an aquaruim that we visited. So, because of this trip, I was not able to blog. But, now that I'm bck, I just now spent my 4th of July with a barbecue with mmy family...even though it started to rain later on. So, in other news, I plan on uploading the Toy Story Movies after I post my ecxperience in Oregon and finish sharing ALL my Cascade Memories with you guys. So, other than that, I had the MOST fun this...about the past week, and hope you guys enjoy your summer too. So, this is WALLEVE4Ever signing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment