Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Last Day Of School: One Month Later

Hey, it's WALLEVE4Ever, and guess what time it is? The time, or rather the date today, is Wednesday, July 21st. Now if I recalled, the last day of school was on June 21st, on a Wednesday also. So that menas, a WHOLE month has passed since I graduated Middle School, and left some of my friends there in the process. So, let's take a moment to reminisce, and miss soome friends while all of us are seperated during the summer. So, I really wish you guys a great future, and may we all have great times agin, and hopefully cross paths again. And even though I'm enjoying my summer, I'm actually looking forward to High School, just so I can see all my old friends and start new adventures, whilst making new friends in the process. I hope I can also go back to Cascade for several visits just so I can see more of my old friends. So, Until we cross paths again guys, and comment some of your favorite memories on this post...So, until then, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment