Thursday, August 12, 2010

Upcoming blogs: the Future of WALLEVE4Ever

Hey, it's WALLEVE4Ever with important news (and the 1st post of August). I have made a new blog called "ultragojiproductions", which is a separate blog with features my hobbies and interests in the giant monster genre. What does this mean for this blog? Well, I'll still update occasionally, as this blog serves as a blog for my regular day-to-day life. But since I'm planning on creating a few More blogs, I'll be updating less and less. I will still do those posts about my experiences about Cascade and my trip to Seaside, but since it's been such a long time since these events have passed, they will be on hold. Also,the book, "Cascading Life" will be moved to a separate blog to plan, write, and publish, but I might post updates on my other blogs to this one. So, if you guys want to contact me, please go to my new blog, "Ultragojiproductions", as well as the other blogs I'll be making soon. Posts will begin on these blogs soon. All right, this is WALLEVE4Ever signing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment